- Learn about data types and variables in Java, Control statements, Classes and Methods, Inheritance, Interfaces,Exception handling, String classes, Collection API
- Be comfortable writing Java code
- Be comfortable using Eclipse IDE
- Apply Object oriented concepts to a project
- Write code for common algorithms
- Talk about Java and object oriented concepts confidently
- Participate in building real world examples
- Appear for Core Java Interviews
- Although there is no need to have any previous programming knowledge, familiarity with C++ or other programming languages will be useful
- Ability to use a Windows computer
In this course, you will learn Java essentials right from scratch!! That’s right, you DO NOT need any programming knowledge or background to take this course!!
Here is what you will achieve at the end of this course:
- You will have a good understanding of the of Java language syntax and programming constructs
- Be able to write your own Java code
- Be able to participate in developing real world Java projects.
- Be able to attempt Java interviews for jobs
What this course covers:
- It first teaches you how to install the relevant software required to get started with Java programs.
- It teaches Java programming using Eclipse which is a powerful Java IDE.
- It cover basic programming constructs in Java like data types, variables, control statements among other topics.
- Next, it covers Object oriented features of Java like classes, constructors, inheritance and so on.
- Finally, it goes on to cover slightly advanced topics like String class, Collections and Exception handling .
Why choose this course:
- No frills, just the ESSENTIALS!
- Each concept is explained in EASY TO UNDERSTAND LANGUAGE
- The code written in each lecture is provided separately at the end of the lecture.
- The focus of each lecture is not just to cover the topic superficially, but to give the students a deep understanding of the topic.
- This course ONLY covers all that you need to know about Java, and leaves out topics that are unnecessary for a beginner
- Anyone who wants to learn Java from the beginning (No programming background needed)
- Non-Java developers who want to familiarize with Java