There are many areas of design: UI, UX, product designers, graphic designers, interaction designers, information architect, and the list goes on. Start by figuring out which specialty interest you more.
For now, let’s focus on the most common type: a mix of interface and experience: UI/UX designer.
1. Familiarize yourself with UI principles.
2. Learn the creative UX process.
3. Develop your eye for design
4. Read design articles everyday
5. Design fake projects.
6. Learn the latest web design tools.
7. Mentor and get mentored.
Join our UI Designing Batch with Placement Assistance. Call now to enquire more- 01140519127|7979823383|9315832831
Visit – www.animeria.com