Why Use Polymer.js?
- It is created by Google that provides cross-browser compatible applications along with the web components.
- It provides both one-way and two-way data binding.
- It provides Polymer command line interface for managing the projects from simple components to complicated web applications.
Features of Polymer.js
- It provides the polyfills (web component specifications) for creating our own customized and reusable elements.
- It uses the web component standards for the creation of reusable widgets in web documents and web applications.
- It uses Google material design for the development of hybrid mobile application.
- It distributes the custom elements across the network and the users can use these elements with the help of HTML Imports.