According to Meteor official documentation −
- Web and Mobile − Meteor offers a platform for developing Web, Android and IOS apps.
- Universal Apps − The same code for web browsers and mobile devices.
- Packages − Huge number of packages that are easy to install and use.
- Meteor Galaxy − Cloud service for Meteor app deployment.
- Coding is very simple and beginner friendly.
- Meteor apps are real time by default.
- Official and community packages are huge time saver.
- Meteor isn’t very suitable for large and complex applications.
- There is a lot of magic going on when working with Meteor, so developers might find themselves limited in some way.