As per official Firebase documentation −
- Real-time Database − Firebase supports JSON data and all users connected to it receive live updates after every change.
- Authentication − We can use anonymous, password or different social authentications.
- Hosting − The applications can be deployed over secured connection to Firebase servers.
- It is simple and user friendly. No need for complicated configuration.
- The data is real-time, which means that every change will automatically update connected clients.
- Firebase offers simple control dashboard.
- There are a number of useful services to choose.
- Firebase free plan is limited to 50 Connections and 100 MB of storage.
In the next chapter, we will discuss the environment setup of Firebase.